Friday, November 18, 2011

Bamboo fun should I buy?

Well my problem is that I am really interested in buying a graphics tablet for anime/manga drawings. However the only one that fits my budget is bamboo fun small. All I wanna ask is that for my kinda drawings wpould the size suphise, will it be i enough? The size is approx A6. If it doesnt then which tablet should i buy? Cause my budget is only about 60 pounds or so whic is for a bamboo fun small. Plz help


thnx

Bamboo fun should I buy?
Think of it in the way you draw. If you like to draw small on paper then using a small tablet won't be a problem. Personally I would find A6 far too small for drawing. It wouldn't allow enough sweep of the hand to fit with my work. I use an A3 Wacom which seems to suit my drawing style fine.





Don't buy the cheapest if it doesn't suit you . Better to wait %26amp; save a bit of money then get the one which meets your needs.





Check around - you can pick up a bargain on a Wacom Graphire.


No comments:

Post a Comment