Friday, November 18, 2011

Tip of bamboo yellow?

I have 2 bamboos, I placed them by the TV, and one of the bamboos' tip was in front of the TV. Now after 3 or 4 months the tip of the bamboo is bright yellow, the leaves are green, it's just the curly tip that turned yellow. The other bamboo is fine. Is it because of the TV? What can I do? Can I turn the tip green again, or should I cut it off?

Tip of bamboo yellow?
Last time my bamboo yellowed, it's because I watered it too much. I'm not sure if that's the case for you... if it doesn't get greener soon, just snip the yellowed areas. That's what I did with mine, and it's perfectly fine. I doubt it's the TV though, because even if your TV is really hot, it should harm the base instead of the tips. I have a small pot of mint above my TV, and it's doing fine, so I doubt it's the radiation.

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment