Friday, November 18, 2011

Wacom Bamboo vs. Bamboo Fun?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a tablet, and I was wondering what the difference was between the Bamboo and the Bamboo fun?





Thank you so much.





Or maybe if you prefer the graphire or something, could you elaborate please?





I'm mostly looking to do amateur photo manipulation/enhancement with it.

Wacom Bamboo vs. Bamboo Fun?
The Bamboo is a good starter pad by itself or the "Fun" pack comes with the mouse and Photoshop Elements 5 and Painter Essentials 3. If you already have a graphics package like I do (Paint Shop Pro XI) you may want to consider your use for it. General handwriting and sketching for me.





They're a little tricky to get used to. I grew up with actual touch pads so these are very sensitive to what I was used to. I really like the quick keys and the disc.
Reply:I use an intuos so I can't comment much on the Bamboo. I would hit www.wacom.com and read the specifications on each tablet and then compare them that way. I would definitely suggest a Graphire though over the Bamboo...but I think a lot depends on what you want to do and how much you can afford to spend!


No comments:

Post a Comment