Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bamboo vs. Bamboo Fun?

From what I'm reading, Bamboo Fun lets you manipulate digital images, while the regular Bamboo is more for documents. Are they just trying to sell the Bamboo Fun? Can I still draw with the regular Bamboo? I don't see any reason why I couldn't, I already have Photoshop, I just want to make sure I can use them together :)

Bamboo vs. Bamboo Fun?
I have the Bamboo Fun, the only difference between it and the Bamboo is that the Bamboo Fun comes with comes with the mouse and Photoshop Elements 5 and Painter Essentials 3. I just like how the mouse allows me to go back and forth from pen to mouse. So If you don't already have a wireless mouse, this can be useful.





My friend has the regular Bamboo and I think it is also a good pad. It only comes in one size. The Bamboo Fun comes in small and medium and different colors. Oh and yes, you can sketch with the regular Bamboo too. Since you said you already have Photoshop, maybe you should get the regular Bamboo if you don't mind the size of it and also not having a mouse.





Either way, you'll be getting a great tool for the price. If I had more money i'd definitely want to upgrade to the better wacom intuos though.... but overall this is a good start up tablet for for general use, quick photo touch ups, and drawing things too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment