Friday, May 21, 2010

"Bamboo Fun" tablet?

Ok so I want a tablet.....very badly. I wanna be able to do my work on the computer and it pains me to see that when I submit my stuff on deviant art that you can barely see it and that I can't color it in or anything because it is like, pencil drawn. So I have been doing how I like to say "research" and that I found that the Bamboo fun tablet is cheap, and good for beginners (I consider myself a beginner as I have been drawing for a year, never had an experience with tablets and heard that if you are accostomed to paper and pencil that tablets might be harder for you). Can you only but tablets through the website (Wacom) or can it be available over department stores such as Circiut City, Best Buy etc. etc. Is it also reccomended as a good tablet?

"Bamboo Fun" tablet?
I am also looking at buying a Bamboo Fun! If comes with three programs, which I really need. Also, if you are looking at a good place to buy one, Amazon.com has some very good prices (discounted by about $20!!). I hope this helped.





Also, you can't choose a best answer until you have three I think. haha. well, if you need any more help, let me know.
Reply:The Bamboo Tablet is excellent. I have one and it's amazing. It works extremely well with Photoshop and other design programs. It comes with its own software as well.





I'm not sure where you live, but in Canada you can get them at Future Shop, Best Buy and even Wal-Mart, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment