Monday, May 17, 2010

Bamboo Stalks please help?

I found out the hard way about cutting bamboo and it turning yellow. I did not cut others but i'm starting to notice they are becoming prunish looking and losing that hardy look. I have them in water, is there something else i should be doing?

Bamboo Stalks please help?
I'm sorry, I had the same problem 2 years ago... I cut them also and for some pieces, the situation was improved. They are green again. But others... I lost them.





And after I did the cuts, I found out (on an american website) that the problem is the water. So I am using right now only plain water, from bottle. Because the composition of the sink water is different from country to country, but usually it is a high concentration of limestone in it. And this affects the plant.
Reply:Try adding fertilizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment