Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bamboo floor of ebay !?

I sell bamboo floor in China ,and I wish to have a ebay store to sell my goods,however,bamboo floor is so heavy,if I sell in small quantity,the freight %26amp; customer charge will be very very high ...


but If I sell in large quantity ,I think the sells will not so good as retailing...I haven't warehouse aborad ...


Is there any way to solve this problem ???????


Thanks for help....

Bamboo floor of ebay !?
Don't sell it on ebay. It's not the right market for heavy items like that...especially if you are reaching to bidders outside of your country....





People are very wary of anything that comes from China...not only is it counterfeit capital of the world, but also notorious for producing items that are potentially harmful to our health.


No comments:

Post a Comment