Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can I put my lucky bamboo plant in the tank with my sea monkeys?

I have a small tank of sea monkeys that has been thriving for months. And I'm curious to know if they would get along well with my bamboo plant. Would the salty water kill the bamboo? Would the bamboo kill the sea monkeys? I read that underwater vegetation like algae helps raise the oxygen levels in the water so the sea monkeys can breathe better... does the same principle go for bamboo plants? What about rocks? I want to make my tank a little more interesting but I don't want to do anything stupid.

Can I put my lucky bamboo plant in the tank with my sea monkeys?
yes the saltwater for the brineshrimp would cause the bamboo to die.





the bamboo doesnt have the right pores which will prevent the salt from entering, and basically the plant will die.





keep them seperate.
Reply:NO! don't put anything in with the sea monkeys!

get well flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment