Saturday, November 14, 2009

WACOM Intuos 2 vs Bamboo ?

Long story short, I have a Wacom Intuos 2, which is very old. I'm thinking of getting the Wacom Bamboo as an upgrade, but from what I've read, the Intuos 2 has better specs. The problem is that not only is it old, but I feel like it's not sensitive enough. I'm just not sure if that can be solved by getting a Bamboo or if it's only solved by getting a better Intuos 3. I really don't have money for another Intuos.





For those of you who now about this stuff or have used both the Bamboo and Intous 2, what should I do? Stick to the Intuos 2 or buy a new Bamboo?





Thanks,


Gerard

WACOM Intuos 2 vs Bamboo ?
If you want sensitivity, bamboo is not the way to go after using an intuos. Bamboo only has 512 levels of sensitivity- while your intuos2 has 1024.





http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/compar...





check out that page and find the specs for your intuos 2


I'd say stick to the intuos. Bamboo/Bamboo fun is a waste of money after using an intuos model.

flowers birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment