Saturday, November 14, 2009

Help my Bamboo plant is taking over my cube!!?

I was given a bamboo arangement of 4 stalks. It has grown ALOT but is now is far too tall in for my cube. What do I cut the actual stalk or the leafy stems?? I cut the stems once before %26amp; left the bamboos alone- naked!! Not sure if that was the right thing to do? The Bamboo stalk took a while to grow a new stem back. Plus it was not as pleasing to the eye? HELP!!

Help my Bamboo plant is taking over my cube!!?
Bamboo plants are great when it comes to maintaining height simply cut it off at the desired height directly above the node. It wont ever grow above that height again, so make sure its really were you want to cut then just use secateurs.
Reply:Ask someone at a good plant store what to do. You wouldn't want to ruin it.


You said it's taking over your cube. Do you mean your curb of your street?


No comments:

Post a Comment