Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wacom Bamboo Fun A5 or Wacom Intuos A6?

Hi,





I want to buy a Wacom, and I will mainly use it for drawing. I am not a professional, I would use it as a hobby. My price range allows me to choose between a Wacom Bamboo fun A5 and Intuos A6. Which one is better? I know Intuos has the better quality, but is it to small? And maybe a bamboo fun would be enough for a hobby user? Any ideas and/or comments?





Thanking you in advance

Wacom Bamboo Fun A5 or Wacom Intuos A6?
i think Wacom Bamboo Fun is better to buy. as you see, i have canvassed Bamboo Fun since i'm also looking to buy a graphic pen tablet. it provides more convenience to use, provided that you are a hobbyist for drawing. i am planning to buy a Wacom Bamboo Fun soon because it provides me the creative side amongst the Wacom tablets. with that, i think it'll be perfect for me because i'm a budding artist, photomanipulator and a digital artist that uses Photoshop CS2.





i recommend you buying Bamboo Fun because it's small and has variety of colors to choose to match your personality. it's also a value for your money because of its retail price. although the con here is the mouse because i think it'll be kinda awkward for a mouse to be used in a small, space-saver graphic tablet.
Reply:I have gotten bamboo and my wacom stick broke(in the washer machine)


No comments:

Post a Comment