Monday, November 16, 2009

Unhealthy Lucky Bamboo?

I had have a lucky bamboo tree for like 8 years now. The leaves at the top are turning all yellows and dying. It seems like it's infecting the whole bamboo itself. I would like to know how can I turn it around to being healthy again. Thanks in advance.

Unhealthy Lucky Bamboo?
Pull it all out of the container, trim the roots, trim the tops (you can make new plants out of the cuttings if you want), clean the little pot out, then stuff it all back in and water it. Give it a drop or two of liquid food, MiracleGro or similar, every once in a while.





Mine only does it when it's all root-bound. It springs right back to form when I do this.
Reply:I'm having the same problem. I would like to know the answer, too! I'm answering this so that I can watch it! :o) Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment