Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where can I find a bamboo screen for CHEAP?!?

I'm looking for a bamboo screen - Looking at it with the bamboo running vertically, I need the dimensions to be roughly 4-6 feet tall (i.e. that would be the length of the pieces of bamboo) by 3-6 feet wide. The bamboo itself can be any size - skinny to fat.





I have almost zero budget for this so I'm hoping to find one either for free or dirt cheap.





Thanks for your suggestions!

Where can I find a bamboo screen for CHEAP?!?
You should first check out www.freecycle.org and www.craigslist.com to get the best deals.





If you don't have any luck there try http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produc...


They have a bamboo screen for $49.99. I don't know if you consider this cheap but it looks like a good deal to me!
Reply:A few years ago I went to a garden center and bought a cheap roll of bamboo to cover an outdoor fence that I wanted to turn into a Japanese garden look. It molded out after the second season, but I did not care because it was cheap. Try Cost Plus if Lowe's or Home depot doesn't have them. also, I would try looking on-line, especially if you don't live in an area where there are lots of stores. Save your gas and time! You might need to wait until spring for the garden centers to be well-stocked.

beaded necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment